Friday, September 8, 2017

Day 8: The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge

Today is another happy coloring day for me... this is my card




I used a stencil that i bought from Dollarama way back maybe 2012 and colored the image using my Prisma Color Pencils.
Here's the photo with the stencil still on top of my paper.. this stencil is perfect for coloring cause it has a bit of adhesive at the back of it. it's just tacky and it wont really stick to the paper and ruin it once removed.



this is the photo when the stencil was removed.. it brings joy when u remove the stencil and the paper come out clean .. and coloring is nice too



this is the stencil and the prisma color pencils i used


2 comments:

  1. I love your stenciled flowers and basket. Reminds me of the painted flower pillowcases my Grandmother used to make. Thanks for the memory jog!

    ReplyDelete