Sunday, September 10, 2017

Day 10: The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge

Today's card is a shaker card and it was done at 10pm in the evening.. it's like a last minute almost did not make it to the challenge thing.



i used copic markers to color the leaves and flowers here. they are stamped in a solar white classic crest neenah card stock. for the flower i have colored the bigger base one in different shades of yellow. at first it was too yellow for me so i added copic Y26 on top of it and it made me happier



it was late when i made it (for me 10pm is late haha).. i almost did not want to do one today, but i said to myself that i made a promise to myself to finish this challenge with one entry a day so we will see if i can still keep up with it. life is getting busier these days


No comments:

Post a Comment