Friday, September 1, 2017

Day 1: The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge

I have decided to join Kathy's 30 day coloring challenge. And today is the first Day of the challenge.

This is the second time that I am joining something like this. The difference is that this is daily (though we are not forced to do daily post or coloring) and knowing myself i think i will be completing all days of coloring.

I think this will be fun.

For my first day, i decided to color a die cut for my scrapbook page layout.





these photos were taken from Catalonia Hotel in Sto Domingo, Dominican Republic on our vacation last year in September. serves as a reminder as well of how far behind i am in scrapbooking :)



the size of this layout is 8x8.. and it is the left side of my double page spread.



Here are the products i used to make this colored embellishment:



Sizzix framelits with stamps by Jen Long Called: Love You
The flourish behind the stamp is Heart Flourish by Impression Obsession
And the copic ciao and markers I used are: Y38, YR15, R22, R24, R27, R85, YG25 and YG67

No comments:

Post a Comment