Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Wedding Card Using Aliexpress Cutting Die



I have been into making cards this past few days.


This one is made using Aliexpress die, distress inks and black and white cardstocks. I colored the image/die cut with wink of stella to add some sparkle to it (the photo does not give justice to how sparkly it is).


For the background distress color, I used Tim Holtz Ranger distress inks. Colors i used here are mix of Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade and Spun Sugar. I then back it with white cardstock and attached it to a black cardstock base.There is no dimension added to this card, so it will be very easy to mail this out without worry of added postage fee.

There's no one that I know of who is getting married in the near future. i am not worried that this could be wasted cause that's one good thing about cards. it does not go out of fashion. i can use it to gift to someone anytime and there's no expiry date attached to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment