Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Day 1 (Ina's Last Academic Month )

My daughter asked me to make an album of her (scrapbook) documenting her last month in school before doing her internship.  She said this is her last month cause her academic class will end between June 7-9 and she is sure that no prof will go over that.

She said she will send me pics daily .. and she calls it progressive selfie (this does not happen everyday so I'm happy with this plan of her).. what she does, what she eat, what she studies, and so on.

She said the title of the album will be "Last Month of Ina (acads)"

I started writing her story in word format and then i just realized why not put it on my blog ... since it will be more accessible and if in case i dont have time to do the album right away, at least the photo and the story is already here and will not be forgotten...

This is one lesson learned, i have so many photos to scrapbook but i did not write some stuff about the trips or about the photos, so when i am doing the journaling at a later date, i dont know what to write anymore.

Anyway, back on track... for today this is what Ina told me to write:

"the worst day of my last acad semester is Wednesday.  6 full hours of hell on earth, with the most boring teachers. I’m dead, murdered, assassinated, poisoned.  Im dead"

Note: if in the future this is no longer a trend, the word "I'm dead" here means she really hates it.. it can also be used the other way around to quote or to describe something very funny

and this is her photo today:






































We will see if she can keep up with this idea of hers.. but im hoping she will.. cause it will be fun to look back at these posts in the future

I thought of also adding screenshots of our conversation throughout this month-long journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment