Tuesday, August 8, 2017

New Mini Album for My Daughter

Making mini album is my first love in crafting.

I recently have started a new one for my daughter, and i am completely inlove with it

For the cover, I used some of my left over chipboards (the best to use for mini albums). i used Papertrey Ink's border stamp to make my own pattern paper for the cover. i also used book plate i bought from a random ebay seller and inside i used Tim Holt'z binder rings to hold the pages


Here are some of the pages that i already finished.

For the first page i just made a very simple layout using dies i bought from Aliexpress. i just popped up some of the cut outs with foam tape. and the title page has my daughter's nickname. Her full name is Inaliel (my name spelled backwards :) )

i completely love the mini album cause each page is very easy to finish. little embellishment here and there and it's done. simplicity really is a beauty


i decided to style my album this way: one page with just the photo in it, and the other side will have the journalling or anything that will have a relation with the photo. i'm loving it. so far i just made the two pages... more to come and i will share it in this blog page too.



No comments:

Post a Comment